So I'm writing again, not wanting to forget the stuff that happened the last few days (might be about 10?? since I last wrote). It's like an overflowing laundry bin. Speaking of laundry, I feel so domestic today! I did two bundles of my own washing today, right now my clothes are on the line, drying. So... My folks bought a house in Namibia, on the beach in Hentiesbaai. WHY!?? It should've been Swakopmund! (that might have been a little dramatic, but sheesh, Swakompund is so much awesomer, google it!!!)
Anyhow, yesterday was my eldest brother's bday party... He turned 32 last week Saturday, the 14th. 52 grown-ups and 12 kids attended the party... Can you so whooooa??? I painted kids' faces, 2 tigers, a puppy, spiderman, heart, and 2 flowers... Have to say it was rather fun! I also supervised the kids on the trampoline, jumping castle (please forgive that horrible translation, I can't remember the right word now) and the jungle gym. I also had to intervene quite a few times to prevent nasty fights between kids due to jealousy and pettiness. The people (and especially one guy) were very drunk, and one married couple had a big fight at the party... It broke my heart to see their 7-year old with tears in his eyes because he knows that his parents are fighting.. And I was told in no uncertain terms that I'll be murdered if I ever think about getting married, because marriage is a big... Yeah, u can imagine what the woman said (the same one that was in a fight with her husband.)
I'm going to Pretoria again today, gonna stay with my brother for a week or two.
Well, I'm not in a very ''writesy'' mood today, so that'll be it for now...
Ciao =)
No comments:
Post a Comment