Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy weekend

So today is day 2 of the long weekend, and so far, nothing much has happened. Recap of yesterday: Lying in, breakfast (well, Pronutro) in bed, trying to play Cabela's hunting game on Xbox without freaking out and running away when an animal attacks me and snoek (a fish with very very large grates) braai @ my bro's inlaws' house. So. Not much, eh? Oh ja, and I jogged a little tiny bit.

Today I might do my washing.
I might play some more Xbox.
I might read up on family law cases in the casebook I bought.
I might go for a run.
I might rollerblade a bit.
And I might surf the net.

All of the above are ''might's'' so don't expect anything. Haha.

Personal info bit for the day: I LOVE making lists. I'm a listmaker. So you can expect all sorts of lists in my blog posts.

I think I might just upload a few pix today... Who knows. You can add that to the ''might'' list.

By the way, so far it doesn't bother me that no-one is reading my blog, because I'm not doing it for others, this is a ''me'' thing. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment