I just like this picture. Period.
Okay, so this is my second blog (duh) and I'm starting to realise that blogging is much more complicated and complex than I thought it to be. I read this one guy's blog, well some of his blogs, at least (or do u call it posts?) and its got pictures and links and a lot of fancy schmansy words! (even though I like broadening my vocabulary). I guess I'll learn the art of blogging along the way, right..?
Okay, personal info: I live in South Africa. I can't really tell you in which province, because that varies from time to time (but from next year it's gonna be Gauteng, Pretoria). Oh shoot! I didn't even mention that I'm a female! (I wanted to say girl, but then it sounds so very young, and woman sounds so oooold. So: Female.)
To explain my migration habits, I used to live in a small town (formerly known as Warmbad, now known as Bela-Bela). Then my parents bought 2 farms near Botswana (still in SA, in Limpopo). I've got a brother in Pretoria and one in Warmbad. So that's already 2 provinces. Oh, and for 5 months I was in the North West Province. So I move around quite a lot. Oh, and I recently found out that I'm going to be traveling to Namibia quite often, since my parents bought a beach front house there. Whoopee. It's freaking far to drive, okay? (I know because I've been there a LOT of times, and we drove the 2000km's every time)
Today's gonna be a boring day. At home (my brother in Pretoria's house). Wanna go for a jog, but I'm told it's unsafe. And I really think it is! Last week on the radio, I heard that 2 kids were murdered here in the area he lives, scary! And my jogging buddy can't jog with me, his cousin is visiting so he's hanging out with her. What to do...?

Hey, good for you starting this blog! Don't let it intimidate you, just keep plugging away, writing what you feel, when you can, and you'll just kinda get better at it without even noticing. The pictures, links, etc- you'll figure it all out on the way, and figuring stuff out is half the fun anyway.
ReplyDeleteBlessings on you and your blogging adventures!
Josh